Globus Medical, Inc
AERIAL™ Interspinous Fixation is a minimally invasive spinous process fixation system. With its expandable core and independent locking plates, AERIAL™ offers a customized patient fit and allows for indirect decompression. AERIAL™’s easy insertion and expansion provides a simple MIS solution for interspinous fixation.
- Expandable core allows for 6mm of continuous distraction to help restore neuroforaminal area
- Integrated lordosis helps maintain sagittal alignment
- Independent locking plates separately engage each spinous process to fit patient anatomy
- Minimized starting height eases implant placement and reduces steps by eliminating the need for trailing
- Streamlined delivery with one instrument for insertion and expansion
Per info sul prodotto contattaci