Globus Medical, Inc
COALITION AGX® is a versatile, low profile plating system designed to provide the biomechanical strength of a 4-screw ACDF plate, paired with a natural anatomical fit. Available in two distinct anterior profiles, COALITION AGX® provides the benefit of a standard plate with less disruption to patient anatomy. The design allows for ease of placement and ideal fixation for adjacent segment treatment.
- The COALITION AGX® Reduced Profile (RP) Plate and Standard Plate can be used with COALITION AGX® PEEK spacers, COALITION AGX® allograft spacers, or surgeon-preferred cervical interbody spacers.
- COALITION AGX® spacers are designed for compatibility with minimally invasive techniques and offer the versatility of PEEK or allograft spacers.
- Less Disruptive The plating system is designed to facilitate a less invasive approach through a small incision with minimal retraction, especially in adjacent segment treatment.
- Anatomically Friendly Provides low profile options designed to preserve the anatomical profile of the spine.
- Intraoperative Versatility COALITION AGX® is biomechanically comparable to a traditional 4-screw ACDF plate and spacer at 1-level.* * Data on file
Per info sul prodotto contattaci