Globus Medical, Inc
ELSA®-ATP is an expandable lateral system designed to provide access to the lumbar spine anterior to the psoas muscle. Entering the disc space from this approach helps to avoid complications associated with the lateral trans-psoas approach and the lumbar plexus. This anterolateral working corridor also allows for direct access to L4‑L5 where a high iliac crest may complicate the direct lateral approach.
- ELSA®-ATP expandable interbody spacer with integrated fixation designed to limit psoas retraction
- Angled inserters designed to insert ELSA®-ATP, RISE®-L, and TransContinental® spacers
- MARS™3VL blades designed to maximize visualization and corridor stability
- ATP angled lateral disc preparation instruments help facilitate a thorough discectomy
- ELSA®-ATP requires supplemental fixation, in addition to integrated fixation.
Per info sul prodotto contattaci